Who are we?
Heritage Park is a neighborhood and a diverse community located just steps from downtown on the northwest side of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Historically, this area was referred to as the Sumner-Glenwood neighborhood until it was redeveloped and transformed into Heritage Park. You can visit the Heritage Park Neighborhood Association and this History of Sumner Field to learn more about the area.
The Heritage Park Master Association (HPMA) is a separate entity from the Neighborhood Association. HPMA is comprised of homeowners (single-family homes and townhomes/condos) in the Heritage Park neighborhood. In short, we’re a homeowner’s association!
To build community and celebrate diversity.
The HPMA has 5 Core Values:
1. Connect neighbors to one another.
2. Build a strong community to provide the greatest sense of safety and well-being possible.
3. Promote diversity, homeowner engagement, and volunteerism.
4. Participate in collaborative leadership and decision-making to ensure everyone is invested in achieving the goals of the Association.
5. Protect the investments our community members make in their homes.
Where are we?
The Heritage Park Master Association of homeowners is located in the Heritage Park Neighborhood (within the Sumner-Glenwood area) of Minneapolis, Minnesota. We are just a hop, skip, and a jump from all that downtown Minneapolis has to offer, including: the popular North Loop area, Target Field, Target Center, and Target Station (the Metro Transit light rail station). And speaking of the light rail, we’ll soon be getting our own station, tentatively called the Van White Station, to make commuting even easier!